Wednesday, October 8, 2014

WHAT’S IN YOUR MIND THE BEST R4 CARD FOR 3DS LATEST SYSTEM V9.0.0-20

A few days ago,Nintendo released the latest 3DS system v9.0.0-20.I think lots of the r4 card owner would be worried about whether their r4 card supports the latest system or not.Such as DSTwo,r4i gold pro,r4i gold 3ds and so on.After that,we have already test all these r4 cards,and certify that the cards works fine with the system 9.0.0-20.I have already upload a video in Youtube.com using r4i gold 3ds as exsample
here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwLblGtE5i0&feature=youtu.be
You can check it.However what’s the best r4 car for the latest system,I think it is really a matter for the players.Well,I will recomment a nice card for your 2DS/3DS/3DS XL which would work perfect with the latest v9.0.0-20u and last system 8.1.0-19 as well.
First of all,I will give a list of the flashcard which works fine with the v9.0.0-20u
1.Supercard dstwo card
2.R4i sdhc dual core 2014
3.R4I sdhc silver 2014
4.R4i gold pro 2014
5.R4i gold 3ds
6.Ace 3ds plus
Well,now let me show you the best flashcart for v9.0.0-20u
QQ图片20141007145527
It is no doubt that Supercard dstwo card,which is also called DSTwo card,It comes with its own operation system Evolution operating system short for EOS and a great powerful on board processor. The latest EOS system is v1.11 now,if you want to enjoy more features,remember to upgrade to the latest system.About other unique features,I have already bloged it here:http://www.r4igold3ds.co.uk/blog/?p=159 Almost all of the latest new powerful features are there.You can get the full picture about it.All of the features remind you if you want to get a nice and fasionable,powerful and come with rich features flashcard,you should consider DSTwo card first.
By the way,there is another thing I would like to remind:All 3ds games flashcart could not work with the latest 3DS system 9.0.0-20u now.The official team of gateway 3ds has announced that they are working on these and they may release another new kernal to work with it later in some days.Then let us wait for that.
Could you please go ahead with my blog,I will offer you the latest news about the 3ds flashcard and the latest v9.0.0-20u in the first time.If you have another things want to know,I would do my best to satisfy your requirment!Strongly recomment you to get your r4 card or 3ds roms card from r4igold3ds.co.uk
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment