Sunday, September 28, 2014

THERE IS NO BEST FLASHCARD FOR 3DS ROM GAMES

There is no best flashcard,The best flashcard is in your need or is in your heart.I have already read a lot ofrelavent articles on the internet.However I could not say but not a little satisfy for any of them.Cos they are not completely.It is hard to be the guideline for anyone who would like to know which flashcart should he got to play 3ds roms games.And now here,I do my best to find a way for you.Hope all of you could find what you want here!

Price or high level?

First of all,I would like to talk about the price and the level.From the most relible
website:r4igold3ds.co.uk .I think you can get the main picture about which card with a lower price,which one with a higher price.You can make your choice according to your budget.All of these cards could play 3ds games:gateway 3ds flashcard, r4i gold 3DS deluxe, 3DS link,orange 3ds card and MT-card.
Note:r4i gold 3ds deluxe,3DS link and Orange 3DS are from r4i gold team.They have already most the same features.Then we can give a “=” for them as Orange 3DS = R4i gold 3ds delux = 3DSLINK.
If you are rich enough or more than about that,you may want to have a more higher level flashcard.Then there is no doubt that gateway 3ds is the best one for you and you could say that other cards which could play 3ds games are the copies of gateway 3ds.

Features of the flashcard

About the main features of gateway 3ds and r4i gold 3ds duluxe,I have bloged it once,You can check
here to get the clear view:http://www.r4igold3ds.co.uk/blog/?p=135
Then it is no need to talk much about that.
Let’s get down to the features about the mt-card.
1.Updatable USB functions, built in CPU
2.Multi-ROM support, SDHC card support
3.FAT32 Drag and Drop without need of flasher.
4.Save directly without need to press home
5.Save editor
6.NAND emulation up to v7.1
7.Card Dumper
8.eShop support
About gateway 3ds and mt-card,They offers almost the same features with similar prices.However I wonder why the official website of mt-card close down?
And the following is another comparative features tablet:
FEATURES TABLE
 
Well,I think you should have your idea about which is the best flashcart until now!If still not,Could let me know the doubt,I will try my best to help you out!
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment