Thursday, August 28, 2014

How To Fix “File is corrupted” When It Runs The R4i Gold 3DS Flashcart On N3DS

This issue is from one r4i gold 3ds flashcard user, here is the quote from the email he sent me.

Hey guys,I recently purchased a new R4i card and it arrived today. I tried to install the wood firmware
on the root of my 3DS XL, but it doesn’t work. Also, every time I start a game it gives me this “file is corrupted” message.  It completely bricks the DS unless I force close the console. Be
here a way for this problem or maybe a faulty product?

In this case ,make sure the r4i gold 3ds flashcard is r4i gold 3ds flashcart

The reason probably is the users download the wrong kernel.Because each and every individual card is tested before being shipped and is guaranteed to run on your device.

I recommend him format micro sd card or change a new microbe card (also need to format it before
using), and download the latest wood v1.64 kernel from here: Wood v1.64 kernel

Then follow this step by step user guide to set up the r4i gold 3ds flashcard again : How to set
up the r4i gold 3ds flashcart

Please note: It always be better to update your flashcart into a fat DS or dslite, or you probably will brick your flash cart if you try to update inside your 3DS card with new firmware. Now the latest Nintendo firmware is V7.2.0-17, you could update your console to V7.2.0-17 then set up the flashcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment